22 Aug 2006

Sei Figure from Alter



From the anime series Burst angel, 1/8 scale pvc figure fully painted from Alter.

A new law has been passed in Tokyo, Ordinary people are allowed to freely carry firearms. Crime has turned citizens against each other in a fight for survival on the city's mean streets. Thanks to the Recent Armed Police of Tokyo, the arrest rate is going down. After all, the only prison a dead man needs is a hole in the ground.

Sei is a direct descendent from a noble and powerful ancient bloodline, but in a crime ridden future this still dosen't deter her from being first in to get her hands dirty. In these dark times Sei leads a motley crew of trigger happy mercernaries in the shape of Amy, Meg, and Jo.

Burst Angel Official Site
Opening FMV
Sei Wallpaper

Available from YesAsia



tags

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah know I kinda' like that shirt...
That could be a new trend- showing off the bottom hhhmmm chest area instead if the top...
Theres something else I like about it but I cant seem to put my hands on it... maybe later I will think of it!

Unknown said...

instead OF the top..... oops!
-my mind was somewhere else...

Unknown said...

Luckily for my heart, the top hasn't caught on as a real life fashion trend...

black Sunshine said...

i just bought Jo . . . she is protecting my desk at work right now! if i see Sei in NYC in a few weeks then she may have to be mine . . .

Unknown said...

....she may indeed :)
and it would be a shame to leave Jo having to defend your desktop on her own....

Kotobukiya Figures